Tamasha pushes you to think beyond and achieve your dreams and desires, it tells you LOVE can happen anywhere at the most unexpected moments of life, it tells you to find the real you! The duo of The duo of Sajid Nadiadwala and Imtiaz Ali brought a masterpiece once again after Highway.
- You can never run from yourself
- There are times when you feel there is a lot happening in your life and the only solution to it is the feeling of running away. However, running away is not the option and especially from yourself. Embracing yourself is one thing that Ved taught us with his soulful performance and conviction we understood the same.
- Never kill your dreams
- Sometimes we feel that we have peculiar dreams and aspirations and which is why we are also scared to try achieving them. We don’t understand that there is no definition required for dreams and they are supposed to be bizarre. Regardless of what anyone else says, Tamasha showed us how to never kill your dreams and just follow them.
- Love can happen anywhere
- We know that love can happen anywhere and sometimes in the most unexpected places. It will hit you at the most bizarre moment and you’ll just be daunted. Falling in love is never in your control but to let yourself fall in love is definitely on you. So be prepared, to fall in love anywhere and everywhere just like Ved and Tara.
- Travelling can teach you a lot
- When you travel, you meet more people, you visit more places and you end up finding your dreams too! Tamasha beautifully showed us how sometimes following your dreams is more important than anything and to love a place, its sometimes even an unknown place with an unknown soul gives you an experience of a lifetime!
- You are the author of your LIFE!
- Everything in life is not planned, Tara and Ved exquisitely portray how you have to take a stand in your life and move towards the right decision. One cannot let things happen without any direction and then blame any other element in your life. You have to be the author of your own life and then enjoy every moment of your life!
Let’s celebrate 3 years of Tamasha and learn to live LIFE!